Tuesday 30 July 2013

What Is The Best Vanilla Body Spray ?



If your anything like me you will love love love all things vanilla. I have been trying all different types of vanilla body sprays and would say these 3 have been the best that I have come across so far. I thought I would compare the 3 body sprays and see what one comes out on top!  



....................................................................................................................


First we have Boots Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray. This body spray definitely wins best value for money at only £2.00 for 150 ml. I have always purchased this body spray ever since I was a young girl. I'm sure this was pretty much one of my first ever beauty products I ever purchased when I was first allowed to go shopping with friends.  
The packaging is fairly simple with a plastic bottle and basic labeling
The smell is very fresh and light. Its not too sweet but you can still smell the Vanilla. I feel that you do have to apply quite a few sprays in order for the smell to be noticed and to linger throughout the day. I would recommend keeping the product in your bag and reapplying every so often if you want others to notice the scent. 
This is definitely more of a daytime body spray to use opposed to going for a night out.
Its also great stocking filler and great to add to little prezzies for friends.

Smell 3/5
Durability 2/5
Design 2/5
Price 4/5
Amount 3/5
14/25

                                 

...............................................................................................................................


Second we have Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace Fragrance Mist. I purchased this at the Airport as I forgot to pack any perfume. There were so many to choose from but I decided to go with the Vanilla Lace.
The Packaging comes in a plastic bottle but with pretty labeling. I like that the bottle has a background picture and have not seen this with in a body spray before. 
This product smells absolutely amazing ! The Vanilla really stands out with in the scent. It has a smooth rich smell making you smell like fresh vanilla cupcakes that have just come out the oven ! If your not into sweet sugary smelling products I wouldn't recommend this for you. The scent has a musk added to tone down the sweetness otherwise i'm sure you would smell like you just poured vanilla essence over your body !  

I have received many compliments while wearing this product as the smell lingers all day. I wear this body spray for all occasions during the day and on a night out. 

When I bought this product it cost me £8 but I did buy this at the airport so it was duty free. Victoria secret unfortunately do not have a UK website but do have a store located within Bond Street in London. I think the Body Sprays retail around £12 but then add deals if you buy 3 or more. This is quite pricey but you do receive 250 ml so they do last quite along time.  

Smell 5/5
Durability 4/5
Design 4/5
Price 2/5
Amount 4/5
19/25


                                                        
................................................................................................................

                                                    

Third we have The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist. I bought this as a friend of mine was wearing it and I could smell the scent. I soon asked were it was from and bought some myself.  

The scent is another sweet vanilla smell rather than a fresh kind. Although it is not the sweetest I have smelled. I thought the scent would linger for a long time and smell strong throughout the day but it does ware off quite quickly. When I wear this I do keep it in my bag and top up throughout the day.

I like that the body mist comes in a glass bottle so it does look more like a perfume. 

The product costs £7.50 which is quite pricey considering you only get 100 ml per bottle which is the smallest amount of the 3.

I would personally wear this throughout the day as the scent isn't very strong so I don't feel it would last throughout the night.

I feel you pay more for the glass bottle than the product itself. But I do still love the smell.


Smell 4/5
Durability 4/5
Design 4/5
Price 2/5
Amount 2/5
16/25


                                           

.........................................................................................................................





So the winner is Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace !
The smell lingers the most within the 3 scents and all though it is the most expensive of the 3 you do get the most product. I personally prefer the sweeter Vanilla Scents and this is definitely the sweetest out of the 3. I also love the pretty packaging that comes with the bottle and the design, But the smell has definitely won me over ! Although it is annoying that you cant purchase from the online store I have found the product on Amazon and Ebay but just make sure it is genuine product !

Is there any vanilla body sprays that you like ? 
Have you tried any of these ?

Thank you for reading ! 










3 comments:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... spray bottle wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working with perfumes I received many e-mails and phone calls with questions how to buy, wear and store perfumes. This article answers some of the questions in the form of FAQ. e liquids vape juice

    ReplyDelete