Wednesday 26 February 2014

Nano-B Toothbrush*




Have you ever wondered or worried about the bacteria that can collect every day on your toothbrush ? If you have or do worry I would definitely recommend the Nano B Tooth Brush Range. Each tooth brush has an advanced anti bacterial technology within each bristle. This means healthier teeth and gums as-well as putting your mind at rest from all the nasty bugs that could be lurking on your toothbrush.

The Nano Toothbrushes bristles are made from Silver, Gold and Charcoal. These are all natural killers of unhealthy human cells. The special bristles have proven to kill up to an amazing 650 types of bacteria and viruses!  

I have been using my Nano B Toothbrushes for a couple months now so I can give a fair review. I honestly think they are great. After you have finished brushing your teeth feel smooth, clean and fresh. Its also great to know I wont have nasty unwanted bacteria's lurking on my toothbrush. 

There are two types of toothbrushes you can buy. 
  



< The Nano B Silver Toothbrush  for normal healthy teeth. 


Both priced at £7.99


The Nano B Charcoal and Gold Toothbrush for Stained and Discolored teeth. > 




I have tried out both toothbrushes and personally prefer the Charcoal and Gold Brush. I was worried at first the bristles would be tough and scratchy but this is not the case at all. The bristles are very soft and smooth, and give a professional clean finish. 

I also absolutely love the packaging of the tooth brushes. As you can see in the photos above each brush comes with its own case with a screw top. This is great for traveling as the little tubes are made of plastic so will keep each brush clean and protected. I think this is a really clever idea.

The design of the toothbrush it self is sleek and simple. Most tooth brushes can have garish and tacky colours. The Nano B Tooth brushes are very subtle and come in 3 different colours Blue, Pink and clear. The only downfall about the design is the logo on the bottom of the toothbrush starts to rub of after about a month of use. However that is the only fault I can find.    






For more information please visit www.nano-b.com

Thanks for reading ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment