Thursday 20 June 2013

Topshop Atmosphere Eye Shadow Trio



For the review on the Topshop Lipstick and Lip-gloss click the link - Topshop Lipstick & Lip-gloss

The first thing i look at when i go into Topshop is the makeup but have never actually bought any. This is the first time I have bought makeup from Topshop and I can happily say I am not disappointed. After reading other beauty blogs Topshop Makeup makes a regular appearance so i thought its about time i stopped looking and started buying.

On the display I noticed the Metallic Eye Shadow trio palette. So like any girl I stuck my fingers into the tester to see how the colour appeared on the back of my hand. I was really surprised with the texture of the eye shadows as they were so smooth and soft almost like a creamy silky feeling but are all powder. I then knew I was not leaving the shop until I had a palette of my own!



 Metallic is coming into trend this summer so thought this would be great for my holiday. I  also feel comfortable traveling with this palette as the casing seems durable and shatterproof. I also love the quirky design on the lid.

The Palette costs £14 which I feel is reasonable as long as the eye shadows last. They are highly pigmented so i'm sure they will as you wont have to apply a great amount when using.



I decided to go with the Atmosphere palette which includes metallic purple, gold and green. I have green eyes and through experience know that these colours are amazing for enhancing green eyes. All the eye-shadows are highly pigmented which is great for long lasting colour. I love that with these colours you can have a subtle look during the day by applying a small amount of product, but can build the colour intensity up for a more glamorous look on nights out and special occasions.

The colours all blend so well together and give a really pretty look. 






Here is a quick picture I took to show you how well the colours come out . For this look I used mainly the green eye shadow



You can purchase the palette from the website at Topshop


Thank you for reading. Have you used any of the Topshop Eye-shadows ? What would you recommend?



No comments:

Post a Comment