First of all I just want to apologise for my lack of posts recently. I have had a hectic past few weeks due to Makeup courses, Photo shoots, Photography and weddings ! I am surprised to see hardly anyone has unfollowed me ! So a massive massive thank you to everyone who has stuck by me and been very patient.
So its that time of year again and I'm A Celeb is back ! (Yaaaaay)
If you love this programme then you will love this post and should do it too.
The idea has come from the amazing Rochelle and Natasha over at
Check there blog out for more information on this tag and for a great blog in general that you wont be disappointed with !
So if you read this then you are tagged !
The rules are very simple add the picture above, List the questions and then give your answers.
Please leave your links below so I can see your answers too !
Here we go!
1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?
3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?
8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
1) My luxury item would be my Liz Earle cleanse and polish. I can get really bad dry skin on my face which at times can become quite painful. This is my absolute savior as it takes on the dry skin away and soothes my skin so is a must have wherever i go.
2) Pre jungle worry would be any kind of small insect I can not stand any creepy crawlies and just turn into a blubbering mess of screaming, laughing and crying if one comes near me so its safe to say I would be useless in the jungle.
3) Ok so my five min quick routine would be - Foundation / 2mins
Mascara / 1min
Lipstick / 1min
Perfume / 30 secs
If that's even possible haha.
4) My signature hair would be wavy beach hair I would make sure I get a good expensive pair of hair extensions for the length and plait the hair when wet and when dry take out the the plait for lovely wavyness haha.
5) For moral support I think I would take Jenifer Lawrence she seems so funny and down to earth in person so reckon she would be great fun. Also if she is anything like her character Katniss she would save me from everything haha.
6) I think my role would be the Agony Aunt I am always trying to make people feel better and always try to stop arguments if I can. Plus i'm useless at anything else ha.
7) Just trying to keep up to date with posts. As you can see I haven't been very good at that recently.
8) It really depends what the trial is. If it was one to do with bugs I think I would go Helen Flanagen on everyone but if it was a physical trial like swimming, heights or puzzles I would defo be up to the challenge.
So that's it.
Remember If you read this you are tagged and leave your comments below with links to your answers
I cant wait to read all you wonderful bloggers answers