Thursday 12 December 2013

Eylure Natural Eye & Lash Kit


So I recently come across the Eylure Eye & Lash Kit. It took me about 3 seconds to decide I was going to buy this gorgeous kit. I really do love Eylure lashes so was very excited as soon as I saw the Kit. Whenever I go to a special occasion or clubbing with friends I feel naked without false lashes. Eylure is the first lash brand I reach for when it comes to lashes for personal use as well as for my shoots and makeup work.

So here is what you get inside the Kit.


First things first the eye shadow. As you can see in the photo above you get a lovely tutorial which shows how to apply all the products. Of course the eye shadow comes first. Its very helpful that each shadow has a name as well as the order number imprinted with in the shadow  

As you can see the eye shadows are 3 lovely natural shades which are really going to enhance the eye. 

1. Almond - This shade is a beautiful natural beige colour with a beautiful shimmery tone. 

2. Nutmeg - A slightly darker beige with a matte finish. 

3. Mocha - A gorgeous dark brown shade which will really enhance the sockets.

Just like the box says these 3 shades really are lovely and natural. They are perfect for enhancing the eyes and will look great on any eye shape or colour.





Next we have an Eylure Black Liquid Liner. The eyeliner applicator is a brush. The applicator is very easy to use and the actual brush is not too long so you can get a nice precise application.

If you feel the brush applicator is to long and you cant get the hang of it, just trim down the brushes for a more precise application.

The actual liner itself seems a great quality and applies very well. I hate the liquid liners that seem to remove themselves when you apply more. The liner also lasts well until you fully remove it. The liner removes really easy and doesn't leave any dark stains or tints that some liners can do.







I personally haven't used this mascara yet as I don't tend to use mascara when wearing lashes. I always apply mascara and lashes with my clients but personally I don't.

My lashes seem to soak up mascaras to much and make the false and real lashes look very un-even. I understand that no false lashes look natural but I do try and make my real and false lashes blend together as much as I can.

I do sometimes apply mascara to the lashes after the false lashes have been placed but mainly when I go to clubs. I only apply a very small amount and while the mascara is still wet I lightly press mine and the false lashes together.

 I haven't got round to using this mascara yet so I cant review it on its quality, but it does look great.







So saving the best until last we have the Eye Lashes !!!
As this is the natural set in this Kit you get the amazing 080 Lashes.
These lashes give a lovely soft natural fluffy look and really enhance the eye. The lining of the lash is almost invisible when applied so perfect for small soft eyeliner application.
So if you are looking for a great sexy full lash look but still want a  natural enhancing finish then these are the lashes for you.



You can buy these Kits online at Eylure the sets cost £19.50
There are 4 different sets to collect and I love them all !
I hope to get the other sets eventually and I will review them all too.

Have you tried any of the sets ?

Thanks for reading :D


No comments:

Post a Comment