Tuesday 15 April 2014

Barry M Silk Nail Varnish


Like most girls I can never have to many nail Varnishes. I am always drawn to the latest nail colours and styles. Your nails are a great way to finish of an outfit,they are more like a fashion accessory. 

Barry M Nail Varnishes have always stood out to me as being the most unique and daring with their colours and styles. So I always check the latest nail varnishes they have on sale. 

I recently came across the new silk collection and within a second I had the lovely blue Mist and pink Blossom in my hands. I love the silk collection and if I could stretch my money far enough I would have easily bought every colour. But for now I picked my two favoutrite colours and the rest will have to wait until next payday!  

So above we have the gorgeous girly Pink shade called Blossom. The nail varnish has a quick drying quality which is great as 2-3 coats brings out the best in the varnish. Blossom has a beautiful matte finish with a sweet shimmer. The colour gives of a very subtle metallic feel. I love metallic and pastels so this really is a combination of my two favourites. This is a beautiful colour for spring/summer and with pastel colours being so in fashion at the moment will compliment any pastel outfit.  


Below we have the beautiful blue shade called Mist. Again the varinish had a quick drying quality and looks better wit 2-3 coats. I feel Mist has a stronger matte finish but still has the subtle shimmer. Again this shade is great for spring/summer and will look perfect with any other pastel shade. I also reckon this shade would really compliment a lovely summer tan but unfortunately I am white as a ghost at the moment so I will have to just imagine.


Below I have added a photo of how the colours look on. I couldn't decide which colour I wanted to wear first so decided to wear both for a cute girly look. They look great together and really compliment each other. I really do love that with pastel colours you can mix as many as you want and they will not clash.


I can not wait until I have the whole collection and look forward to mix and matching all the colours together. The finish really does give a silky texture and has to be one of my new favoutite styles. I will definitely be wearing the Silky collection throughout summer/14. 

For the whole collection or to buy visit Barry M 

Thanks for reading ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment