Tuesday 13 January 2015

Guerlain’s Little Black Dress aka La Petite Robe Noire Review




Recently I have been looking to try a new perfume. I wanted to have something different that smells like nothing I have worn before. I personally have been a creature of habit and always stuck to the same perfumes for as long as I can remember!

After testing out hundreds of fragrances I came across Guerlain’s Little Black Dress aka La Petite Robe Noire.


It is now my absolute favourite perfume which I have been wearing every day. 
The beautiful smell of the little black dress lingers all day long so you’re guaranteed to smell lovely all day.

 Although a strong fruity scent it also has quite a warm wintery essence, so you can wear it all year round.  


To make this beautiful fragrance the main ingredients are Black Cherry, Black Rose, Patchouli and Black Tea. The Black Cherry really stands out amongst the other elements. 
This is the reason The Little Black Dress stood out to me the most. 

I also love the advertisement for the perfume. Its very catchy and is nice to see a perfume being advertised with a artistic animation, rather than using a famous model or actress like many other brands. 


The design of the bottle looks very sophisticated with Guerlains script font. The bottle itself starts with a light rose pink fading in to a very dark black. Again I think this looks very mature and will be gorgeous on anyone's shelf. 

So if your looking for a fruity sophisticated scent you can wear all year round then give The Little Black Dress a try. 

for more information on the product and to view Guerlains other fragrances visit Guerlains website. 
House of fraser are also doing an amazing boxset with the 50ml perfume and free Guerlain nail varnish worth £18!

Have you tried The Little Black Dress yet ? 




No comments:

Post a Comment