Wednesday 24 July 2013

Marbella !



So I haven't posted in a while and that's due to the fact I have been on Holiday ! 
I have never wrote a lifestyle post before so I thought its time to try one out and write a little about my holiday :) 

I had been waiting for my holiday all year and I cant believe it is now over and done with. Me and my family stay in a lovely complex near the town of Marbella called Costalita in Spain .

My Holidays consist of shopping sunbathing and eating ! No early mornings for us !
After spending the day at the pool we usually ventured to Puerto Banus to find a restaurant for dinner.

Now if you watch Towie you will know what Puerto Banus is. For the people who don't its a lovely little Marina showing of lots of boats, expensive cars and designer shops.

One of my favorite shops to visit in Puerto Banus was the Kiko Makeup store. I had never heard of Kiko cosmetics before and absolutely loved everything in the shop and the prices were very reasonable. So I have come back with many Kiko products which I will be reviewing soon !

Here are a few pictures I took whilst being in sunny Spain.


 View from Restaurant in Puerto Banus
 View From Apartment
 Puro Beach at Laguna Village
 View from Restaurant in Puerto Banus


If You ever visit this part of Spain I would recommend that you visit

1. Laguna Village - La Pappardella (The staff are amazing and so funny with absolutely lovely food!)

2. Puerto Banus - Any Part

3.Estepona - La Antigua (Beautiful Restaurant 1 min walk away from apartment) 

Me and my family absolutely love this part of Spain. This has been our 7th trip ! (yup we love it that much)
So if your thinking of going here Book It ! 
You will not regret anything !


Thanks for Reading ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment