Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Body Shop Born Lippy Pomegranate


On a recent shopping trip with a friend i got The Body Shops Born Lippy lip balm in Pomegranate (now that's a mouthful) . 
I had no intention of getting the lip balm but looking on the voucher codes app this lip balm popped up.  
By showing the code at the tills you received a free lip balm !
Usually you only get offers like this when you spend over a certain amount of money, but I didn't have to spend a thing. I simply just showed the code at the tills and could pick any shade I wanted. 


The lip Balms are usually £3 which is a great price anyway but even better for free. 

The lip Balm comes in 6 different shades.
Toffee - Caramel Tint  
Lychee - Transparent Shimmer 
Plum - Plum Tint
Pomegranate - Red Tint
Strawberry - Pink Tint
Pink Berry - Light Pink Tint




I don't usually go for red colours but I thought I have enough pink lipsticks and lip balms to last me for the next 10 years (well if the expiry date lasted that long!).
I wasn't really expecting much colour to come through after applying but there is a lovely subtle red tint with a nice shine. You can definitely tell that something has been applied to your lips.
The smell of the lip balm is lovely. You can really smell the Pomegranate. Its very fruity and sweet.   
  This lip balm is also one of the best for moisterising. It has left my lips feeling completely soft and nourished. 
If the weather it cold outside or Lovely and Sunny this is great to use. 


 I also love the pop art style on the packaging. It makes the lip balm stand out as most lip balms are quite simple and block colours. I know the design definitely made me want the lip balm even more.

To buy this product please visit The Body Shop

Have you used any of the Born Lippy range ? What do you think ?

Thanks for reading   


No comments:

Post a Comment