Saturday 6 July 2013

MAC Fusion Pink Lipstick


I decided to get a light pink lipstick for the summer. This MAC lipstick in Satin Fusion Pink is the perfect colour for me. The colour goes on really well and lasts for hours as all MAC products do.  
I think this lipstick would also look great teamed with a gloss on top for added shine.
As this is a satin finish lipstick i find that it can be a little drying. I apply a small amount of lip balm before applying this lipstick to stop my lips from drying out. 
It is quite expensive at £15.00 but that's how much you pay for a MAC lipstick !






In the pictures i have added the lipstick itself looks a lot darker than it is. Below is a picture of how the colour looks on my lips. So you can see it is lighter on my lips.


This is a very subtle shade but can easily be built up for a more vibrant look to stand out. This colour is also really easy to mix with darker pinks and vibrant reds to tone them down slightly . I really do think this is the perfect summer shade and has so far complimented all my makeup and outfit choices. 




I will definitely repurchase this when i run out as i love this shade. But i will look out for other brands with the same colour for a cheaper alternative. 

Whats your favorite MAC Lipstick shade ? Do you like to use the satin finish ? 

Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such useful information. I really enjoyed while reading your article and it is good to know the latest updates. Do post more. And also get to know about the
    Best Nude Pink Lipstick

    ReplyDelete