Wednesday 12 March 2014

Jelly Shoes From New look


 Summer is surely on its way and after the little heatwave over the weekend I decided to do some summer shopping. While in New Look I came across these BEAUTIFUL Jelly Shoes.  
I love Jelly shoes and always have since I was a little girl. I actually used to wear the clear glittery Jelly's to primary school!
 I couldn't believe it last summer when they came back into fashion and was on the hunt to get some asap. The only pair I could find at the time were in office and cost over £25 ! 
I am so glad Jelly shoes are back again for summer 2014 and even the high street shops are now selling them. This is great news as we can now buy our Jelly Shoes for cheaper prices and collect many many colours Yay!    

I love love love pastel colours so have to admit the first thing that caught my eye about these shoes was the colour. I nearly jumped with joy when I realised they were infact Jelly Shoes. At only £14.99 these shoes are saving me £13.00 and I had a size 5 in my hands within seconds. 
 The quality of the Jelly's are actully very good. As I am used to paying over £25 for a pair I wasn't expecting the quality to be as good. I was very wrong and I can see these lasting me a long time. The heel is a very comfortable height and wont give you achy feet after 10 mins of wearing. They are great for summer activities and you could definitely last the day in them.
 The Jelly's are a little stiff to start with so I would advise wearing them around the house to soften them up before you spend the whole day in them. Going back to my childhood I would wear nice frilly socks with my Jelly's. This again is a great way to break them in and is a very cute quirky fashion look which I will definitely be sporting again. New Look actually have some lovely frilly socks in which will go perfect with these, And at only £1.99 that's a great bargain. 

If you would like to have some of the gorgeous shoes visit www.NewLook.co.uk.

Will you be buying any Jelly Shoes for your summer wardrobe?


No comments:

Post a Comment