Wednesday 13 August 2014

Kiko Exotic Shine Lipstick 03 Opulent Coral


One of my favourite cosmetics brands at the moment has to be KIKO. The quality of all the products are very impressive without the high price tag, Which is every makeup artists dream. I recently went back to Marbella and made sure I visited the Puerto Banus KIKO store. I would love for KIKO to have more local stores in the UK, As I love the colourful makeup heaven atmosphere you get inside every store. 


I have always loved the look of an orange lipstick. I have been a bit more daring with colours lately and as soon as I saw this beautiful lipstick it went straight into my basket. I love the gold packaging as it makes the lipstick stand out and look just that bit more special. 

So I decided to buy shade Opulent Coral 03. Its a beautiful orangey colour with a hint of red. I personally think this looks great teamed with either cobalt blue clothing, accessories or even eye makeup.  The texture is very creamy so application is very easy and gives a very pigmented full look. This lipstick lives up to its "Exotic Shine" name as it leaves a beautiful shine almost like a lip gloss but feels like a lipstick still. Great for anyone who doesn't like the texture of gloss. 


This is great for your holiday makeup bag if you are looking to impress. This shade compliments your tan and looks amazing. The staying power is also very good and I only had to re-apply once through my night out. At only £5.90 this is such a great bargain. 

If you would like your own Exotic Shine Lipstick visit the KIKO COSMETICS website. You can also view more shades. 



1 comment:

  1. Kiko lipstick Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn/

    ReplyDelete