Sunday 29 March 2015

YSL Rebel Nudes Glossy Stain 108


For a while now I have wanted to try some YSL products. They have a lovely range of makeup which i'm sure you already know ! I love the sophisticated designer packaging, and have heard the quality of the products are amazing! While having a look at my local counter in House Of Fraser, YSL had a little 30% off sale so I decided to buy this gorgeous lipgloss stain. 


I really like the luxury packaging you receive with YSL products. They look very impressive in my makeup kit and really stand out. I love the little peep hole in this design revealing the colour of the gloss. This will also be handy to know how much gloss is left. 


The applicator is larger than most lip glosses I am used to. However the gloss applies easily and I love how the applicator coats all the lips so quickly. The gloss also sticks to the applicator well so you don't have to dig around to scoop the gloss up which can be annoying ! 


I decided to go for shade 108 "Violine out of control". It is a beautiful sheer purpely gloss. It is quite sticky when you first apply the gloss but that soon subsides and feels smooth. There is a lovely subtle shimmer which looks very pretty and catches in the light. You can team this gloss with a vibrant lipstick for more of a statement look, however the gloss really does look lovely on its own. 

Have you tried any of the YSL Rebel Nudes collection ?






No comments:

Post a Comment