Thursday 5 September 2013

DIY Mini Bunting


I spotted these Mini Buntings at Newlook recently. There are 2 designs to choose from and I went for this cute Aztec style. They were along side all the festival goodies. They are supposed to go round your tent at festivals but I just love them for my room. They have also gone in the sale for £2 absolute bargain ! 

So here is a little guide on how to put the bunting together. 

Its really easy to do. I would just make sure that you put the ribbon on the right side of each section so you have the same consistency all the way through. 
I just love the colours and think they all work really well together. Its so girly so will go perfectly in my room.
I also think I love it even more considering I made it :)
These are great to hang in your room for a little something to add to your current decor. 



Hope you enjoy this post. 
Just a little thing I thought I should share :) 
Thanks for reading  


No comments:

Post a Comment