Sunday 1 September 2013

OOTD Dip Dye Maxi Dress

Forgive me if I have done this wrong but this is my first ever OOTD post and also the first time I have added a full photo of myself in a post. (aaaa scary !!) 

So over the weekend I went to a BBQ. I decided to get this lovely dress from Jane Norman.
I first saw the dress in the window display and absolutely fell in love with it. I love all things dip dye at the moment. I was determined to buy this dress but wanted to wait until payday. Luckily for me while I was waiting the dress went on sale ! So instead of paying £40 I got it for half price at £20. (yaaaaay)    

The dress does come up quite big and I managed to fit into a size 8. which il be honest has not happened for a long time. 

As I am quite small height wise I actually folded the dress up around the waste. I then placed my white belt over the fold so you couldn't see. I got the belt for £9 From Dorothy Perkins .

So this is what the dress looked like on.


I love the way the dress flows and how it floats in the breeze. Pink and Blue colours like this are my absolute favourite so I love how the colours blend together. I also wore white wedged sandals with this dress but you cant see them as I should have rolled the dress up a little more. I found the dress really comfortable throughout the evening. The belt worked a treat and the dress didn't fall down or lower at all through the night.  

And here is a close up of my makeup.  


Please let me know if you would like a tutorial on the makeup I have on here. 
Do you like dresses from Jane Norman ? What do you think about Dip Dye. 

Hope you enjoyed the post. 

Thanks for reading !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment