Thursday 1 August 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD!


So I have been Nominated for a Liebster award by Georgia and Hannah from www.sisterswhoshop1023.blogspot.co.uk/
Their blog is amazing for reviews on the latest beauty products and Fashion trends you should definitely take a look ! 


The rules of the Liebster Award are simple:
  • Nominees must answer 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated them
  • Nominee then chooses 11 blogs with under 200 followers to pass the award onto. They let those bloggers know they’ve nominated them by commenting on their blog
  • The nominee comes up with 11 new questions for them to 

 

So my questions to answer are ...

If you were given a free pass to any shop, where you could just take whatever and as much as you wanted and money wasn't involved, which shop would you chose? 


I'm pretty sure most girls into makeup would chose the same as me but it would have to be MAC. I would absolutely love to have every MAC Brush for my makeup kit. And the endless colors of lipsticks and eye shadows would be prefect ! Never mind the flawless foundations and powders. AAA!  If only this could happen.  

Which animals characteristics and traits would you say are closest to yours?

This is a hard one ... I really cant think to answer this question! My favourite animal is my doggy Bella but she is a hyper crazy dog who is extremely loyal and friendly. So I guess I am kind of like that. 

What is your main goal in life, what is it that you most want to happen or to achieve?

My main goal in life it to become a Professional Makeup Artist. I am half way there as i am qualified its just now the hard bit "Getting noticed!" I would love to do wedding makeup more than anything knowing that you have made someones most special day of there life really gives me a satisfied feeling and I feel there is no better achievement that that ! 



Which character would you most like to be, from any TV show or film and why?


The Character I would like to be is Katniss Everdeen. (Not the usual kind of character a makeup artist would choose.) I chose this character not just because I am so in love with the whole hunger games series, But Katniss is an amazing character who shows you can do what ever you want when you put your mind to it. She is a very strong woman and shows so much girl power ! I also love the outfits and costumes throughout the books and films and love the idea of having a dress that turns from black to fire as I spin ! Fighting for your life and still looking amazing at the same time is a great quality ;) 


If you could go back in time, or forward to the future, to any date where would you go (era, time,event)?

This is a hard one as I would love to go into the future as I am sure there will be so many amazing things and new trends that I couldn't even imagine ! But to play it safe I will say back to the 80's I love the 80's fashion and music. I love looking through what my mum would wear when she was a teen and wished she kept all her clothes for me ! 

 Where is your favourite place in the world?

I am a big big kid deep down and when ever I get asked this question every time the answer is Disney Florida ! 


If you could have any job/career what would it be?

I would love to be a Professional Makeup Artist as you may have seen in the post before but another dream would be to work at MAC and even better make it into the MAC pro team. 


If you had to live off one take away or restaurant every day for the rest of your life, which take away/restaurant would it be?

Probably be Chinese there is so much variety I would never get bored and I just love Chinese ! 

What is your number one beauty tip?

Eyebrows are sisters not twins ! Don't spend hours matching them perfectly as they will then look odd everyone's natural eyebrows are slightly different and it should always be that way.


Why do you blog?
I have a passion for all things beauty and makeup. I like to show this through blogging and share with others advice and tips. I also love to read through others blogs in my spare time.


What is your absolute favourite make-up item, that you'd recommend to anyone?

My absolute favourite has to be Benefit There Real Mascara. It is by far the best mascara I have ever used ! When doing my makeup I always spend the most time on my lashes and with this Mascara you can work every lash. 


My 11 Questions are ...

1. How did you choose the name of your blog ?
2. Whats your favourite type of blog post ?
3. Summer or Winter?
4. If you could only use one makeup brand for the rest of your life what would you choose and why ?
5. What is your favourite beauty product and why ?
6. Whats your favourite book and what is it about ?
7. Christmas or Birthday what do you prefer ? 
8.Whats your best Makeup Tip ?
9.Whats your dream ambition ?
10.What was your best dream about ? 
11. Why have you chosen to start a Blog ? 


So the people I nominate for the Liebster Are ...


Please leave your links below if you decide to answer my questions :) 
Thank You 











No comments:

Post a Comment