Saturday 24 August 2013

The Starting Off Project (#theSOproject)



I have recently been looking to start a series post but could not think of any good ideas. Luckily for me +Stephanie Mapplebeck  has come up with an amazing idea which is The Starting Off Project.
So I am happy to say I am going to be taking part ! 

When I was first starting to experiment with makeup and beauty products I did not have a clue where to start ! And I am pretty sure this is the case for every teenager out there.

So this is a great chance for beauty bloggers to share their wisdom on all products, brands, makeup tools, makeup tips and so so so much more !

So the series will start at 6pm on Tuesday 27th of August and run for a total of 10 weeks. Each week a new topic will be uploaded for bloggers all over to share their information.

This is a great chance for bloggers to also share tips and tricks with anyone interested in beauty. I know I am very excited to read others posts too to find out all about other beauty products, brands  tips and tricks ! So don't feel that the posts are only aimed at teenagers !

I am really looking forward to starting this project and can't wait for Tuesday to come round !
I hope you will enjoy The Starting Off Project as much as I will and find the information useful.


For more information on The Starting Off Project please visit Steph's Blog

Also search #theSOproject on twitter to find others participating !


Thanks for reading !





No comments:

Post a Comment