Saturday 10 August 2013

My Favourite Bed Head Styling Products



EGO BOOST

SPLIT END MENDER/ LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER

To use Ego Boost apply 1 or 2 pumps of product into your hand and then apply to damp hair. You can use all over but is designed to concentrate on  split ends. 

The texture of this product is very sticky but if you warm it up in your hand it soon smooths out and feels lovely in your hair. It can sometimes make your hair go a little hard but this only happens if you apply too much product. If you find that the product has made your hair a little stiff just use a brush or comb through the hair and it will leave it feeling soft and smooth in no time. 

This isn't my favourite Smelling product out of the ones I have on this post. However it still smells great ! Ego Boost has a Fruity Berry fragrance which leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean. 

So what does Ego Boost actually do ?
 Ego Boost lightly conditions the hair whist mending split ends and protecting dry and damaged hair from environmental elements, chemical treatments and excessive brushing and styling. The hair is left feeling smooth with renewed health and split ends and visible damage are reduced

I feel the product does what it says on the tin. It smells lovely makes your hair feel amazing. I will definitely be re purchasing this when it runs out.  



SPOIL ME

DEFRIZZER, SMOOTHER, AND INSTANT RE-STYLER

To use Spoil Me spray over all over dry or damp hair. I like to spray on damp hair before styling and re apply on dry hair the following day.

The texture of the product is just like a very light hair spray. The Spoil Me spray comes in a aerosol can so the product comes out with ease by simply just pressing the cap down.

Spoil Me has a lovely light citrus smell which leaves your hair looking and smelling fresh and clean. 

So what does Spoil Me actually do ?
Spoil Me protects from heat damage and tames flyaway hair whilst offering natural style movement and shine. This fine styling mist hydrates the hair and leaves your style with a light, static free hold.

I love this spray I think it is great for everyday use. I like that it gives you a light hold without making your hair feel heavy and bulky like some hair sprays can. I wouldnt like to use hair sprays on my hair everyday only usually on nights out so this is a great alternative as it is so light and fresh but still gives a light hold to your style. 

I also find the defrizzer side of the product is amazing it keeps my hair silky smooth and soft to the touch with no frizz. I have extremely curly hair especially when it is hot and humid and this always tames down the frizz. 

Spoil Me also comes in a huge bottle with 300ml so it lasts for ages!  I use quite alot at time when using this spray and it has lasted me a good 4 months and its not even finished yet !

COLOUR GODDESS LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER

THERAPY FOR RACY RED HEADS & BODACIOUS BRUNETTES.
Now this is my absolute favourite hair styling product I have ever used ! I cant get enough of this so make sure you take all this information in ;) You will not regret it ! 

To use Colour Goddess Leave In Conditioner spray all over wet/damp hair and comb through to make sure it is evenly spread. 

The texture of the product is very watery and you only need a few spays to have your hair completely covered. A little goes a long way ! 

The most amazing thing about this leave in conditioner has to be the smell ! It has a amazing Vanilla, Toffee, Fudge, Caramel Dessert, Sweet scent to it which is absolutely amazing. I love love love vanilla, toffee kind of smells so this is perfect for me. And the best thing about it is the smell lingers I have been asked many times what have I used in my hair as they can smell the delicious scent.   

So what does Colour Goddess Leave in condioner actually do ?
Colour Combat Colour Goddess Leave In Conditioner smoothes the cuticle to reduce frizz and adds shine and softness to the hair. Essential for colour treated hair, Colour Combat Colour Goddess Leave In Conditioner leaves the hair with renewed strength and an added boost of colour radiance and shine.

I love this product and it is by far my favourite and has also lasted me ages which is another bonus! The colour staying power is also great it has definitely helped improve my hair colour so I don't have to dye it as often. However I do use the shampoo and conditioner with in the same range so this propbably helps. My friend who is blonde also uses this in her hair as she loves the smell so if you are blonde and still want to try this product go ahead! It still keeps both our hair in great condition as it is so moisturising to the hair leaving it so soft to the touch.

And another added bonus which I haven't mentioned so far it is all a great frizz tamer and also heat protector ! This spray really does have so many benefits ! 




SMALL TALK

3-IN-1 THICKIFIER, ENERGIZER, STYLIZER

To use apply desired amount into hands and smooth all over wet hair. 

The texture of the product is very thick but smooth and creamy almost like a moisturiser. Again i use 1 or 2 pumps into my hand and warm the cream up to make it more of a runny substance to place through my hair. 

One of the main reasons again that I bought this is the scent. Small Talk smells amazing ! The scent is a heavenly creamy blueberry fruity smell. I'm guessing the bottle design was based on the blueberry scent!

So what does Small Talk actually do ?   
Small Talk gives life to limp hair and adds body and volume to finer hair types. When used on wet hair, Small Talk defines and separates the hair to offer improved styling control whilst smoothing and eliminating frizz on dry hair.

This product gives my hair plenty of bounce and body. Although my hair is naturally curly once I straighten it it goes very thin and limp so this is great to keep some bounce, shape and volume to my hair.



If you have ever bought any Bed Head products you will be aware that you can only buy these products from salons and websites. unfortunately you cant buy from the official TIGI website I took a risk and bought mine from  http://www.gorgeousshop.co.uk/ Luckily all products were genuine and also slightly cheaper yay


So now you know my Favourite Bed Head products whats yours ?! Are you going to try any of these ? Please leave your comments 

Thanks for reading ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment