Wednesday 14 August 2013

Eylure Eye Lashes !


Now if your anything like me you will not be seen on a night out without a pair of eyelashes on !
I love eyelashes I really feel you can do so much more with your eye makeup with a pair of lashes on. 
When I do big dark eyeshadows and liners I feel my natural lashes seem to disappear and blend away so by adding a pair of lashes to the makeup, it makes your lashes stand out and also compliments your makeup. They are also great to glam up natural makeup for the extra oomph when you want to really stand out.


Applying lashes is very very tricky so I will soon do a step by step guide on how to apply them !

So here are a few of my absolute Favourite lashes from the Eylure Brand

083
I love these lashes they are quite minimal and great for applying lots of volume to the lashes without looking too much. They add a subtle volume and still look very natural. These are great to enhance your day make up or can be teamed with glamorous makeup to complete the perfect look for a special occasion.
They are a cute short length compared to some but really do add a lot of volume.
 I really feel these lashes compliment any look and I make sure I stock up on these! 

 107
 These lashes I like to wear for nights out. They have a lovely flare as they start small and get longer as the lash goes along. This is great for a vintage 1940's glamour look. They add great volume even though the start of the lashes are shorter. The lashes are not to long either that they still look flattering and enhance every eye shape. So keep these for the very special occasions for that extra special look !

101
This style has got to be my favorite for a night out. They are full of volume and length so give the extra oomph to complete your look. I think these are more evening lashes and could look a little too much with day wear. They have a lovely curve throughout the lash which is such a great lash shape that will enhance any eye shape nicely. These lashes teamed with a bold liner and smokey eye look amazing ! I would definitely purchase these if you want your eyes to stand out.


Each pack of lashes comes with Adhesive Glue for easy application and range from £5 to £6
You can purchase any of these lashes on www.eylure.co.uk/
If you want to look for any of the lashes in this post just type the lash number into the search box on the Eylure website. 
   

Do you like wearing false lashes ? Whats your favourite Lash brand?

Thanks for reading ! :D













No comments:

Post a Comment