Saturday 24 August 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain



So I have been looking at a lot of blogs at the moment and noticed that orange lipsticks seem to be a must have at the moment !

I have always wanted a orange lipstick but have never felt brave enough to try one out. Now being a makeup artist I have tried out many different products and colours  and thought it was time to try out a orange lipstick. Especially as it is so on trend at the moment. 

I was going to buy a Revlon Lip Butter but decided to go with the Just Bitten range instead. I don't really know why I decided to go with the Just Bitten range it just seemed to appeal to me more. 

The Just Bitten range comes in a retractable crayon which I just love.  

I decided to go with colour Rendezvous. It is a lovely orange colour with a subtle coral tone. Most of the orange colours I tried out have had a red tone and look more red than orange so I was so pleased when I come across this colour.  


Now I know I keep stating that the Revlon Just Bitten is a lipstick but it is actually a Lip Balm Stain. However the colour does apply like a lipstick with a bonus of keeping your lips lovely and soft with the balm.  
The colour is very long lasting and I did recently wear the Revlon Just Bitten to an all day wedding. I only had to reapply twice throughout the day which is amazing as I was there from 1pm to around 10pm.   

So this is what the product looks like on. 

 1 Layer
Built coverage with 3 Layers

The colour is also build-able so you can apply lightly for a nice soft shade or layer up for a more vibrant orange color.

I am surprised how moistersing the product is as lip stains are usually quite drying. However I do not find the lip stain drying at all.  

I bought Lip Stain from boots recently. Luckily there was an offer to buy 2 products for £10 across all Revlon Products !
Its a great idea to look out for offers in the beauty stores. 
The Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain is usually £7.99 but I do think its worth the money.
You get a lot of product too so this should last you a long time. 
To buy this product Click the the Link > Boots 

Have you tried any of the Revlon Just Bitten Lip stains ? Whats your favourite shade ?




No comments:

Post a Comment