Tuesday 27 August 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award !


I was completely shocked when Amna nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award ! 
Please check out her amazing blog. Its full of unique one of a kind posts as well as the latest beauty products and beautiful nail art ! 
Amna's Blog is asqgenerates.blogspot.co.uk So please have a look :)

I'm sure you already know the rules for this award but just in case you don't here they are :)

1. Display Logo on blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Share 7 Facts about yourself
4.  Nominate 10 other blogs of your choice to receive the award
5. Let them know you have nominated them !! (My Favourite bit)
And that's it ! 

So the 7 facts about me.  

1.LONELY:
  I am an only child ! Although it has never bothered me too much. I always have a friend over and have always been able to take a friend on holidays and trips out with me. However I would love a sibling connection that's one think I will never have ! 

2. SNOW WHITE:
 I have a slight obsession with snow white and collect anything snow white I come across. I have over 10 Dopey plush toys. I have the limited edition evil queen doll. The most gorgeous painting by Thomas Kinkade. Also a total of 5 Disney Traditions Ornaments. 
Scary I know !    

3. MUA:
 I am a qualified Professional Makeup Artist for Beauty and Fashion. I studied a 5 week intensive course which was a lot of hard work but I loved every single minuet !  

4.SPECIAL EFFECTS:
 I am doing a Special Effects Makeup Artistry Course in October. I am really looking forward to this but I am terrified of Blood ! I'm hoping this will cure my fear especially when I watch horror films, and hope I will be able to enjoy this course as much as the last one.

5. BLOGGING:
I started a Blog as the owner of DFMA Acadamy and Celebrity Makeup Artist  Davina Fermi recommended I should ! 

6.PHOTOGRAPHY:
 My favourite Hobby apart from Makeup is Photography especially Wedding Photography.
I have a qualification in A level Photography and would love to combine my makeup and photography to pursue a career. 
Big Dream I know.

7. PEANUT BUTTER
I just love Peanut Butter. Peanut Butter on toast. Peanut Butter in Chocolate. Peanut Butter Milkshake 
Peanut Butter on Oreo's! Peanut Butter on Chicken. Peanut Butter and Jam. Peanut Butter out the jar
I think you get the gist that I love Peanut Butter on almost everything !



So they are the 7 facts I could come up with  :)



Now for the best bit 
My Nominees ! 

Rachael - beautypea.com











Hope you check these lovely ladies out and enjoy this post !
Thanks again to Amna ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment